- Survey of 48 companies from chemical, pharmaceutical and consumer goods industries on the set-up of supply chain organisations
- Supply chain organisations need to engage better with stakeholders and participate actively in the development of supply chain strategy
- There are three possible models for SCM organisations: centralized, decentralized and coordinated network
- Centralised supply chain organisations can drive process harmonization and global master data management in order to facilitate information flows and supply chain visibility
- Only supply chain organisations with mature harmonised processes and aligned ways of working can move successfully towards a more networked organisational model
Jetzt kostenfreien Download anfordern
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "SCM Organisation Study – Challenges & performance drivers for supply chain / operations organisations"