- Bi-annual survey among almost 60 executives from globally active pharmaceutical companies based in 16 countries and spread over four continents
- One-third of respondents anticipate deterioration of business climate, among “Innovators” even more than half
- Eurozone crisis has led to collapse of demand expectation for Southern Europe, while Eastern Europe has become one of the most promising markets next to the BRIC countries
- One-third of surveyed Generics executives feel that their product supply reliability has deteriorated over the past two years
- Top trend for Generics segment is increased reliability of product supply through risk management, Innovators mainly strive for successful product launches
Jetzt kostenfreien Download anfordern
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "PHARMA Management Radar: Global Pharmaceutical companies worry most about Regulation and Product Supply Reliability"