- Study by Camelot Management Consultants and Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg analyzes the logistics status quo and defines the optimal setup for a modern holistic transport management strategy
- Transportation has become a critical bottleneck in supply chains due to globalization, M&A and increasing customer expectations
- Even though logistics managers see cost pressure and rising customer requirements as biggest challenge, they feel that their companies aren’t prepared sufficiently
- Chemical companies do not follow a consistent organization-wide approach regarding the allocation of TM responsibilities
- Many companies are planning significant investments in IT Systems – but these investments must match business processes and organizations to be sustainable
Jetzt kostenfreien Download anfordern
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "Mastering Complexity in Transportation Management"