- According to the current CheMonitor panel study by Camelot, the majority of European chemicals companies are expecting a positive economic climate and are highly satisfied with local conditions
- The reasons for this include the weak euro, the development of the oil price and, in part, the robust demand from the domestic market
- This snapshot does however obscure the fact that the global chemicals industry is undergoing significant changes
- There are various questions which arise per region with regard to strategic alignment, which the current edition of Focus Topic Chemicals "Global Game Changers and Strategic Options” is taking a closer look at:
- Europe: Who is consolidating, which innovations secure the competitive edge?
- North America: How sustainable will the effect of the shale gas boom be?
- Asia: Which new production routes will be pioneering, e.g. Coal to Chemicals?
Jetzt kostenfreien Download anfordern
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "Focus Topics Chemicals: Global Game Changers and Strategic Options"