We’re happy to present the results of our latest study at our Round Table Procurement Excellence. (27 October and 16 November 2016 in Mannheim, 17 November 2016 in Cologne)
You will learn in particular:
- What is Procurement Excellence, what does a “House of Procurement Excellence” look like?
- What are the major pillars of Procurement Excellence ?
- How mature are the analyzed “industry segments” and “peer groups” in terms of achieving procurement excellence ?
- To what degree have the respective methods already been implemented (also per “industry segment” and “peer group”) ?
- On what topics are the participating “industry segments” and “peer groups” working currently as well as on a midterm horizon ?
- What are the respective priorities and what is the contribution towards the total cost basis of procurement ?
While participating, you will furthermore have the possibility to interchange with senior colleagues and expand your business network. So do not miss this unique opportunity and register now, participation is free of charge.
We look forward to meeting you.